Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Weekend. (The Fabulous Hustle)

My Weekend was pretty Awesome! I Werked! but it was still awesome.
The Fabulous Hustle consist of me first styling the Beautiful & Talented @AliesaNicole for A performance for V100 Radio station. She wore highwaisted dark denim levi shorts paired with a gold Luxx top and a Reconstructed Revolution Blazer. (All from My Luxx Boutique) There was also a guy dressed up as prince LOL. I snapped a pic of him & Aliesa. Good times! Also Aliesa killed her performance, I am very proud of her.

I also Styled a Music Video with Park Hill Media for a R&B artist S/O to @TheRealTonyCash. I posted a few looks of the lead model @KimahB. Her first look is a sheer luxx blouse paired with an acid wash h&m skirt & A gold statement necklace. Her Second look is a Luxx black floral sheer top paired with all black disco pants from American apparel. Love It!

I Ended my night with my FAV doll Tesh! I wore a red vintage floral mini with polka dot
tights and platform maryjanes.


xoxo
-KM-






No comments:

Post a Comment